My eldest requests these on a regular basis and they’re perfect for an afternoon treat. This is a super easy recipe and doesn’t require any baking. To keep these bars healthy, try to use the purest Peanut butter, this is usually just peanuts and sea salt in the ingredients at the back of the jar. Enjoy and let us know how they turn out.
Peanut Butter Bars - No bake
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1.5 cups rolled oats
- 1.5 cups granola with nuts
- 1/2 cup honey
- Step 1 Warm up a pan on low heat then add honey and peanut butter
- Step 2 Keep mixing until you have a liquid mixture
- Step 3 Turn off stove
- Step 4 Add the oats, granola and mix well
- Step 5 Prepare a 9×9 pan with greaseproof paper
- Step 6 Add mixture to the prepared pan and press down firmly
- Step 7 Place in refrigerator until set
- Step 8 Cut into squares
- Step 9 Enjoy!