This no bake pie is creamy, super rich and comes together in minutes. An Oreo lovers dream!
You need this pie in your life.
Here’s what I used:
300g of original Oreos
100g melted butter for base
300ml double cream
150g dark chocolate
150g milk chocolate
50g butter for chocolate filling
Handful golden & original Oreos for topping
Drizzle of milk chocolate sauce for topping (optional)
– Blitz the original Oreos in a food processor and empty crumbs into a bowl
– Add butter (100g) to the Oreo crumbs and mix well to form a base. Transfer onto a baking tray
– In a saucepan, warm up the double cream (constantly stirring) just before it starts boiling and turn off the heat
– Add the dark and milk chocolate, and the extra butter (50g). Mix well until it turns into a chocolate mixture
– Pour the melted chocolate mixture onto the Oreo base
– Chop up some golden and chocolate Oreos and sprinkle on top.
– Refrigerate overnight