Paneer is a fresh and firm cheese, mainly used in the Indian subcontinent.
This dish is a vegetarians dream. The fresh taste of mint and coriander pairs with the paneer incredibly. Easy to put together, can be cooked on the stove or even bbq-ed!
Mint & Coriander Paneer Skewers
- 200g Paneer
- 1/2 yellow pepper
- 1/2 green pepper
- bunch of chopped coriander
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- glug olive oil
- 1 tablespoon mint sauce
- 1 heaped teaspoon garlic, chilli and ginger paste
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes
- Step 1 Marinate in a bowl:
- Step 2 Oil, paste, curry powder, mint sauce, salt, pepper, chilli flakes, yellow and green peppers and paneer into a bowl and mix.
- Step 3 Let it refrigerate for at-least 2 hours.
- Step 4 Using skewers, add the marinated panner and pepper pieces so it looks like a kebab. Keep a small distance between each item, so it looks nicely.
- Step 5 Warm a griddle with oil and place paneer skewers and let them cook on each side until golden brown.
- Step 6 Ready to eat
- Step 7 Enjoy!